Sunday, August 9, 2009

Blog Update

Hello everyone!

I would just like to write something short in my blog. I haven't used it for a while now and I would like to use it more often. I'm thinking of getting some people together for language collaboration. I think it would just be fun to share our ideas with each other. Anyway, I will update my blog more often. To all of my followers, I would just like to apologize for not being here to update this blog. Thanks a lot for all of you guys' support. Take care everyone and continue the language studies!

2 comments:

Gwindarr said...

I've been thinking the same thing. Let's get a few people, pick some obscure language and learn it ourselves/teach it to each other. I think it might go faster and be more enjoyable than doing it solo.

laoshu505000 said...

That would be great.